World leaders adopt Sustainable Development Goals
A sneak peek into activities of how the EIF will transform Namibia into an economy that is green, low carbon and climate resilient. This is EIF!
Namibia - Movie haven
Namibia's rugged and beautiful environment lends itself as a Hollywood movie set. One of the movies shot on location here is Mad Max: Fury Road
Landcruisers for Anti-Rhino poaching
Rhino and Elephant poaching in Namibia intensified in 2014 and early 2015. The Ministry of Environment and Tourism has however taken the fight to the syndicates. The Fund has proactively joined the fight by donating 2 Toyota Landcruiser pickups to help in patrolling efforts. Here is a snapshot of the handover ceremony!
- Adoption of Windhoek Declaration for Enhancing Drought Resilience in Africa - get it here!
- Africa Drought Conference outcomes
- Stranded Hippos in the Zambezi not in imminent danger
- Namibia to host Africa Drought Conference in August 2016
- Namibia continues making waves
- Green Climate Fund approves first 8 investments
- World Leaders adopt Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- EIF gets Green Climate Fund accreditation
- EIF readies environmental levies
- Green Economy for Namibia will ensure Sustainable Development
- Environmental levies on the cards
- Greenfields Namibia's Organic Fertilizer - for the people's health, the soil and environment
- Fund to host Green Projects Open Day, 17th February 2015
- EIF finances projects worth N$ 13 million
- EIF launches Sustainable Development Awards
- Namibia CBNRM lands another award
- To see gold in ‘green’